jueves, 24 de febrero de 2011

We are the champions

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

By Queen


(1) ……………….. my dues, time after time;

(2) ……………….. my sentence, but committed no crime

( 3) ……………….. my share of sand kicked in my face,

But (4) ………………..

CHORUS

We are the champions, my friend

And we’ll keep on fighting to the end.

We are the champions (x2)

No time for losers ‘cos

We are the champions of the world.

(5) ……………….. my bows and my curtain call

(6) ……………….. me fame and everything that goes with it; I thank you all,

But (7) ..................................... no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise.

I consider it a challenge before all

You might ever raise and I’d ever lose.

1 comentario:

  1. 1 i've paid
    2 i've done
    3 i've had
    4 but i've come through
    5 i've taken my bows
    6 you've brought
    7 but it's been no

    ResponderEliminar